Friday, October 9, 2009

Day number 3 I think. They are starting to run together on me. As I have stated before there have been so many blessings each day that it has just been amazing. I was blessed with another today. Even though I am a little more mobile I still require a "babysitter". Since Rebecca had to go back to work my Dad came over and sat with me today. It's always wonderful to spend time with any of my family, and it was special to hang with pop's today. Thanks dad. Do me a special favor, when you pray tonight, pray for sleep for my wonderful wife. She has so much on her plate right now. A glimpse in her life today. She was up early, like 6 am, got herself and the kids ready, dropped them off for school then off to work for a twelve hour shift. While at work not only did she work, she came home twice to check on me and made numerous phone calls to the doctor and pharmacies. (We are having issues with the bandage on my leg still.) She went to two different pharmacies looking for the right bandages. She will then come home after 7 pm, feed us spend time with the kiddos, then help me clean up, change my bandages, change my clothes, empty the drain attached to my arm and get me situated to sleep. Then she works again tomorrow! All the while never complaining once. Not so much as one negative word or frown. She really needs a good nights sleep, and a really long vacation when all of this is over!

Nothing else new to share today. Mom is coming over to babysit tomorrow and I am looking forward to that. I had a rough night last night and am looking forward to a better night tonight.

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Never again will I make anyone look at a picture of me without a full shirt on I promise. I was ambushed in that picture! And of course you can now see the kind of sense of humor Shawn, Josh, and my wife have finding it so funny I was in the Women's Health Center for my major surgery! Okay truth be told, I would have done the same thing had the tables been turned. I do believe there is a lot of truth to laughter is the best medicine. I hope each of you are well. Thanks again for all the prayers and support. Until next time....

Remember every day to put one foot in front of the other, drink a lot of water, and don't forget to breath......

3 comments:

  1. the WORD says that HE gives us sweet sleep!!

    sharen

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning to you two here is some WORD for your day
    Lord my confidence is in You. I rest secure because I know that You are at work on my behalf. You are fitting everything into a plan for my good because YOU have called me according you Your purpose.

    We are assured and know that GOD being a partner in are labor all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for those who love GOD and are called according to HIS design and purpose.

    sharen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you were not completely dressed in the pic.... it was good to see the big smile! We are thankful you have help while Becky is away and it gives her a chance to rest when she gets home. Guess we raised her well. *smile* Love you and praying daily for complete healing.

    ReplyDelete