Friday, May 20, 2011

Bored

I am sitting here this morning listening to and watching the rain. It is so quiet and peaceful. I am used to this being my time of day to sit and be quiet and reflect, pray, and gain my strength for the day. All of the sudden, out of no where the silence is broken. Catching me completely off guard and totally throwing me out of my groove, a small individual with long curly blonde hair appears and shattering the wonderful silence asks, "what are we gonna do today?". First day of summer. Forgot all about it. What's for breakfast? Is it still raining? Where's Tyler? Where's Mom? What are you doing? Aw summer.

I do have some bad news this morning. This will be the last blog I will write. I know, some of you are probably happy. Some of you are probably sad. I myself am a little sad as well. The doctors said 9 months, they didn't say anything about the world ending on Saturday. I just read about it on the internet. I am always the last to know about things like that. Now I am going to have to change my plans for the weekend! I get a huge kick out of people like that! It has been an interesting week in the world between the world ending and Obama's statements on the Middle East. What an enchanting time to be alive. And those of you who know me really well know that I stay out of conversations about politics and religion. And I am not going to start right now. So I will leave both of those alone! It has been a good week in the Wileman house. Several good things have happened, finally. I won't go into all of it but it has definitely been a nice change of pace for us. And yes school is out and we are gearing up for a busy summer. Basketball camp, football camp, vacation bible school, two different church camps, trips to Nashville and possibly moving somewhere in the midst of all of that. In an attempt to try and keep the kids busy this summer I think we have gone overboard!

I have received a lot of responses from my last two blogs. Thank you to all of you for your input. I speak openly and from the heart and hope it helps give you a glimpse of what is going on. It seems like I go through times when I just don't blog and then I will go through times when I do it almost every day. But the main thing I want everyone to know is that we are doing well and enjoying life and whatever it brings. We have learned so much through all of this, it would take volumes to say it all. And no, this isn't my last blog, sorry. You have to keep putting up with me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. We love you guys.

Remember every day to put one foot in front of the other, dink a lot of water and don't forget to breath...............

No comments:

Post a Comment