Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Short One

We have been asked many times over the last several days by many of you what we need. My normal reaction is we don't need anything. Actually, that is my ego not wanting to ask for help. I am simply not good at asking, and my closest friends know that about me. So our best friend Rae decided to open a benefit account at the American Bank of Oklahoma in Collinsville. (Not Bank of Oklahoma.) And I have to be honest, finances are going to be our biggest obstacle through all of this. So I was asked if I would post this information on here, and after some consternation by me, and encouragement from others here goes. To donate money to the account you may contact the following people: Rae Sutton (918) 951-6529 or Michael Dunning at (918) 629-5776. They can direct you on how to donate. If anyone knows where I can get a new body free of cancer, around 25 years old, in really good shape, with more hair I would be very grateful as well! Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Mike Henry. I live in Owasso and my daughter works with Rebecca. We're praying for you. I'll contact the bank folks and see if we can get a Paypal account set up to deposit funds directly into the bank account above. When that's done, I'll help get it on the Internet.

    Also, If I can help in any way, just drop a note me through a link here to my profile.

    ReplyDelete